As an accounting practitioner, here’s a way to increase your income in 2019. South Africa has many aspiring entrepreneurs who want to register their businesses. As a bookkeeping and accounting practitioner you can increase your income by becoming a Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) customer who registers businesses on behalf of clients.
SA Accounting Academy is hosting a webinar by Russel Ngobeni who will take you through the steps of registering a company correctly through the CIPC. Russel will also discuss what you need to do in order for the registered company to remain compliant. Failure by a registered company to follow CIPC requirements may lead to the entity incurring penalties / fines or even face deregistration!
Some of the topics covered in this informative webinar include:
- The legal business entity types available in South Africa.
- Overview of the key differences between business types in South Africa.
- How to register your chosen business type with the CIPC.
- Documents required for registration.
- Remaining compliant – filing iXBRL annual returns.
- Further considerations:
- Registration for income tax;
- Registration for VAT;
- Getting a Tax Clearance Certificate;
- Getting a BEE certificate; and
- Opening a bank account.
- Poor financial management practices to avoid.
The webinar will be presented on 12 February 2019 from 9:00 to 11:00. Attendance will earn you 2 CPD hours.
The cost of the webinar is R399-00 for an individual or R699 for your whole firm. This event is free if you are a subscriber to the SAAA Bookkeeper CPD package.
Click here to book your attendance.