SA Revenue Services (SARS) and Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) have issued 10 new notices and amendments. There were a further 27 other changes to legislation affecting business.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren CA(SA), specialist technical consultant at SA Accounting Academy (SAAA), will be presenting a webinar on these amendments and what it means for business on 23 January 2019 from 9 am to 11 am.
Some of the issues she will be covering include:
- SARS: Deduction in respect of certain residential units
- SARS: Deduction in respect of commercial buildings
- SARS: Exercise of discretion in case of late objection or appeal
- CIPC: Issues with the CIPC’s enquiry system
- CIPC: Companies tribunal decisions on 9 cases heard
- IRBA: Revised IRBA code of conduct
- IRBA: Proposed Guide: Assurance Engagements on the Fresh Produce Agents’ Trust Accounts
- IRBA: Proposed revised guide: Medical schemes
- IRBA: Revised Illustrative Banks Act Regulatory Auditor’s Reports
- IRBA: Proposed revised guide: FSPs – Assurance engagements on FSPs’ separate accounts and FAIS reporting requirements
- Labour law: Can misconduct outside the office cost you your job?
- Labour law: Here’s what South Africans need to include on their sick note for work
- SAICA: Top tips for SMPs (Small and Medium Practices)
- SAICA: Overview of changes to the SAICA Code of Professional Conduct
- FIC Advisory: Consultation on Draft PCC 101 – Licensing, registration and authorisation conditions on accountable Institutions
- FIC Advisory: Consultation on Draft PCC 31A – Receipt and acceptance of funds by accountable Institutions
- General: How to improve your credit profile
Click here to book
your attendance for your Monthly Compliance and Legislative Update (MCLU)
For more information you can phone SAAA at 010 593 0466.
The Monthly Compliance and Legislative Update (MCLU) webinars are included in all CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Subscription packages. To find out more about the options, Click here.