Saiba is always seeking ways to better serve its members, and one way it does this is through its monthly on-boarding and practice start-up sessions for new members.
This event introduces Saiba to newcomers and explains the benefits and different products available. Old members are also welcome to attend, particularly those looking to refresh their knowledge and discover new things about Saiba – and there’s plenty of that to talk about each month.
These sessions are an idea opportunity to ask questions relating to Saiba and the services offered. Over two hours you will learn the following:
- Understand what is required to start and run an accounting and tax practice.
- Develop a business plan for your new firm.
- Use all the Saiba resources for your benefit.
Topics to be discussed:
- Real life stories from an experienced accountant, on topics such as “Lessons I learned in the last 20 years of running my own firm.”
- From a Saiba perspective, the legislative environment affecting the accountant in practice.
- Saiba resources and how to access them for success.
- Saiba partners that will save you time and mone and improve your knowledge base..
- Drafting a business plan for your new practice.
The panel presenting the webinar include Saiba CEO Nicolaas van Wyk, Saiba board member Russel Ngobeni, and practice support network leader Grant Richardson.
Saiba is here to help you jump and start your own practice, whether full time or part-time.
To register for the on-boarding and practice start-up session click here.