The Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission (CIPC) has issued guidelines for those seeking to apply as Business Rescue Practitioners.
The following documents must be submitted by email to CoR126.email@example.com:
- CoR126.1 form (completed and signed)
- Proof of R500 filing fee
- Customer code (clearly indicated on the top right hand corner of the form)
- Certified ID or passport copy
- Certified copies of education qualifications in either legal, accounting or business management
- Letter of good standing from Accredited Professional Body
- Comprehensive CV demonstrating practical experience of working in distressed business environment and business turnaround, with supporting documentation and references to substantiate practical experience
- Certified copy of valid tax clearance certificate if an individual
- Sworn statement in terms of Section 138 stating that the applicant is not: (a) subject to probation in terms of section 162(7), (b) would not be disqualified from acting as a director of the company in terms of section 69(8), and (c) is of sound financial status
- The applicant, if a listed entity, must adhere to Section 5(6) of the amended Companies Act
- Provide personal contact details (email and cell phone).
Any inquiries can be directed to Ms Veronic van Dyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Kgomotso Maseemola at email@example.com.