There are certain life skills that young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s should learn, as pointed out in an article on the World Economic Forum’s website.
Referring to questions answered on quora.com, a consultant says that some of these skills include:
1. How to just be honest
2. How to receive criticism
3. How to start an interesting conversation
4. How to ask for something you want
5. How to keep promises
6. How to communicate effectively
7. How to be resilient
8. How to demonstrate good table manners
9. How to manage your anger
10. How to live within your means
For more detail on how to master each of these skills, read the article here.