The Accounting Weekly is a dedicated news portal for accounting and finance professionals. The daily updates provide news and information with a distinct accounting flavour. Its approach is both local and global, providing updates from developments within the big four to smaller firms. The balance of the content will interest CFOs, accountants in practice and financial experts.
This news site is aimed to inform, educate and grow those who frequent. The Accounting Weekly features top-quality content, curated to showcase stories by top journalists and industry experts. And as an added bonus, readers will even get your daily lifestyle fix.
The site was launched in the beginning of 2015, with great promise, as it aligns with professional bodies and education and training providers, notably the Southern African Institute for Business Accountants and the South African Accounting Academy.
We welcome contributions showcasing developments within the accounting and finance profession. These may include: news from the Big Four, Medium and small sized firms, practice management, product launches, interviews, innovation, mergers, acquisitions, new staff appointments, and critical opinions.
The Accounting Weekly journalists include:
Helene Naude (previously with Media24)
Adri van Zyl (Previsoulsy with Media24)
Nicolaas van Wyk (CEO of SAIBA)
To apply to become a journalist for AccountingWeekly contact:
Nicolaas van Wyk
Press releases or potential features may be submitted to:
Advertise with us:
012 643 1800 | email@example.com
Advertising booking dates: 18th of each month
Creative deadline: 26th of each month
Disclaimer and General Terms and Conditions:
The Southern African Institute for Business Accountants NPC (SAIBA) maintains a site on the Internet located at www.accountingweekly.com, (the Site), that allows users to search and access the developments in the profession. The purpose is to enrich, enlighten and entertain. The purpose is not to provide legal or technical opinions or guides. The content of the Site is provided as a service and is subject to change without notice. SAIBA, the authors and editors expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or responsibility in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through the Site.
In addition SAIBA, the authors and editors:
- Makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Site, or any part thereof, including any warrantees of title, noninfringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose.accepts no liability for any use of the information and data on the Site or for any reliance placed on it
- Makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the information and data on the Site for any particular purpose
- Makes no warranties that the information and data on the Site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- Its agencies and instrumentalities do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to Site.
- Does not monitor or edit comments made in the comments section of the Site and is not responsible for any content that appears in this area.
- Will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by any use the Site (including any such loss or damage caused by viruses), whether or not notified of such damage or loss arising, unless specifically covered in the terms & conditions of the service agreement.