Accounting Weekly is a dedicated news portal for accounting and finance professionals. The daily updates provide news and information with a distinct accounting flavour. Its approach is both local and global, featuring developments within economies, industries and in practice – ranging from the big four to smaller firms. Other information include updates in information technology, regulation and financial reporting.
Accounting Weekly features top-quality curated and original content to showcase journalistic savvy and industry expertise. It’s aim is to inspire, inform and educate its readers. The purpose is also to provide legal or technical opinions or guidelines.
The site was launched in 2015 by the Southern African Institute of Business Accountants (Saiba), and is alligned with education and training providers – the SA Accounting Academy (SAAA) and AcademyOne and is closely associated with NGOassist.
We welcome contributions showcasing developments within the accounting and finance profession in South Africa and abroad including practice management, product launches, profiles, book reviews, technology updates and thought leadership pieces.
To submit content please contact:
To advertise with us contact:
Disclaimer and General Terms and Conditions:
The Southern African Institute for Business Accountants (Saiba) maintains a site on the Internet located at www.accountingweekly.com, (the site), that allows users to search and access the developments in the profession.
The content of the site is provided as a service and is subject to change without notice. Saiba, the authors and editors expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or responsibility in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through the site.
In addition Saiba, the authors and editors:
- Makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site, or any part thereof, including any warrantees of title, noninfringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose, accepts no liability for any use of the information and data on the site or for any reliance placed on it.
- Makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the information and data on the Site for any particular purpose.
- Makes no warranties that the information and data on the site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- Its agencies and instrumentalities do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to site.
- Does not monitor or edit comments made in the comments section of the site and is not responsible for any content that appears in this area.
- Will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by any use the site (including any such loss or damage caused by viruses), whether or not notified of such damage or loss arising, unless specifically covered in the terms and conditions of the service agreement.